Monday, July 2, 2012

New day, new blog

I just deleted every post that was on my blog prior to today. They were irrelevant and reminded me of my past which I chose to move forward from.

So today we will start fresh. It is 3 am on July 2nd, my boyfriend's 24th birthday. I turned 24 three months ago so I guess you could call me a baby cougar.

Today is officially the first day of my job and of my new diet.

I have struggled most of my life with weight loss. I was on quick weight loss but it was becoming too expensive and I didn't really care for the people who worked there, even though I know they all meant well. I don't really enjoy taking diet pills so I am just going to try to eat better and be more active.

Today I weighed 160.2

They should be starting on the construction of our house soon. About two weeks ago we went to the design gallery and picked all of our colors and upgrades including $3000 granite counter tops and a super shower with 7 shower heads. I will keep you updated on the progress of that.

My book is still a work in progress. I have only proofread and re-typed about three chapters, it still has a long way to go.

I guess you could say this could be a weight loss/ building/decorating a house/writting a book blog but I will also include some other little goodies along the way.

Time for bed now though, 7 am will come way too fast!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment