Monday, July 30, 2012

Slacking

I have to admit, I have been slacking horribly. Last week was chaotic none the less. My family had rented a beach house in Galveston the whole week and the boyfriend and I were constantly going back and forth. But this view and good times with the family were worth it...



Along with the view and good cooking came a week of not focusing on my weight goal. I know what you are thinking, "this girl has no self-control" and I agree with you sometimes.

I really really want to lose my belly fat. I know it takes time, patience, hard work, and most of all self-control. I am working on that part. I would have to say that these drinks at Joe's Crab Shack were absolutely fabulous though...

Boyfriend had a margarita and I had Pomberry Sangria. It was delicious.



I have decided to take a turn in my lifestyle though. My boyfriend gave me the goal to save $1000 before we move into our house. So therefore, I am cutting back on activities that costs nonsense money. For example, going out and drinking. I am happy to say that yes, I went out twice this weekend but I left the bar both times with at least $10. And that is with me only taking in about $25 and it costing $5 to get in. I am pretty proud of myself.


Here is a picture of some of my closest friends and I Friday night, out for two of our girlfriends' birthdays...




So what has been going on with me lately besides the beach? Well I decided to start running. My first official run will be the Color Run in Houston in November. I am extremely excited about it. Here is the link Houston Color Run.


We are getting a puppy! A little Chihuahua. A friend on our cookoff team is giving them away and we committed to a little girl. She was born July 8th so we should receive her in the middle of August. We are super excited.


Meet Suzy...

I want to get her this bed that I found for $10 on Ebay but Trav said no....
No fun right?


Trav met with the builders last Tuesday and they said the house would be ready in 80-90 days. I am super pumped.


I spent the afternoon Saturday with one of my best friends, her parents, her husband, and her baby boy. I love them so much.


My little Parker Butt! Aunt D loves you!



Well I guess that is a pretty good update on my past week. Nothing too exciting! I will try to be efficient with my blog this week but for now I will leave you with some more pictures!

This is my little sister at the beach after eating her 67th ice cream from the ice cream truck last week...

Our view from the downstairs aka mosquito heaven...

Ghost crab hunting...

Another beautiful day at the beach...

Pictures from the last few times at Big Texas..


And lastly, I <3 Pandora...


love.


P.S. I just weighted myself and you do not want to know what it said...ok I will tell  you. 163.8. Boo on me I know. Time to get on the self-control train and start heading towards improvement...choo choo



No comments:

Post a Comment