Monday, August 6, 2012

Shopping...my addiction

I have to admit, I love shopping. It doesn't even matter what for anymore. Grocery shopping, decoration shopping, craft shopping, clothing shopping, it just doesn't matter. Shopping makes me feel better.

Today I did a few errands I needed to run then I shopped. I bought Suzy two shirts that were on clearance at Petsmart and a giraffe toy. I love giraffes, just in case you didn't know. And since I was at Petsmart, I donated a dollar on both of my transactions to the homeless pets. It's nice to do at least one selfless thing everyday.

I bought some gardening stuff from Home Depot and some foam pipe to make more wreaths.

I also went wedding shopping with two friends at Micheal's and Hobby Lobby. Her wedding is in March and all the details are just a little overwhelming. Thank God for Pinterest.

I went to Micheal's earlier and got a set of baking pans that were regularly $39.99 for only $9.99! Go me! I love bargain shopping!

But speaking of crafting, I think I am going to start my own Etsy page so I can sell the things I make. I started this thing called "Crafting for a Cause with Paws" where some of the money I would make off of my crafts would go towards the future of "Born to be Loved" Adoption Dogs. I know some of you may not know what "Born to be Loved" is but I plan on dedicating a whole day's worth of a blog towards it this week.

Briefly, it is my adoption dog organization I started that I plan on developing into a huge business. More details to come.

Here are some crafts that I have made. Items for sale would be things like these.











I hope to get everything up and running soon. This digital world is all still new to me.

Well it's Monday night, I am alone, even though my boyfriend is off, and blogging. I just watched Secret Life alone, which we usually watch together, and now I guess I will go eat dinner alone.

It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't working nights the rest of the week...

I am not complaining, just a little frustrated.

love.


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Pinterest
Watch us on YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment