Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"What's New" Wednesday

I have not blogged since Sunday and I am sorry. I have been extremely busy this week. Today I have some down time and plan on getting back on top of things.

Today I want to focus on a new website. It may not be new to you but to me, it is.

gidsy.com

It is a place where you can find activities to do in your town or while on vacation.

I just made my profile this morning and am sad to say that there is nothing listed for Houston. But, there are tons of things in other places all over the world. If you live in New York or Los Angeles you will definitely have no problem finding something to do.

 For people in this area, it is more like tool to help us plan our vacations. It is a very cool website though so be sure to check it out.

You can also organize your own activities.

Since we are talking about new stuff, I suppose I will talk about something new that I got yesterday.

 

 
A new IPod! Yay!
 
My IPod somehow got dropped in the river on a trip that I wasn't even on. I will not mention any names, but it is ok because now I have a new one!
 
I decided on this one instead of an IPod touch because you get more memory for your money and I already have an IPhone.
 
I haven't set it up yet but I look forward to doing that tonight!
 
The only other exciting news I have is that we should be getting Suzy in the next few days. We are so anxious and excited.
 
Also watch for some how-tos later this week!
 
love.
 
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Watch us on YouTube
Buy us on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment