Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"What's New" Wednesdays

I am going to start "What's New" Wednesdays. Every week I will talk about something new and coming.

This week I chose to focus on Payton Rae.



One of my dream jobs would have to be a Producer or a Talent Scout. I love discovering new bands and artists. I wish every worthy person had the opportunity to be famous and successful. We actually all have the chance, it is more about what you do with it.

A few months ago I stumbled upon a young singer from my area. Her name is Payton Rae. She is only 16 but she has a bright future ahead of her.

I know that my opinion really doesn't count. I am no expert at picking out the "next big thing" but this girl has it.

A huge voice comes out of this little girl. When I first heard her sing I was amazed. I actually almost cried because I was so proud of her for achieving so much at a young age. Her voice may not be on a Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkson level yet but she is definitely better than some people I have heard on the radio. I am sure if she keeps up the hard work that she will end up giving Carrie a run for her money.

She is so cute and sweet. If you read her Twitter you will see that all of her fans absolutely adore her. Watch her YouTube videos and you will see why. She is adorable or "totes amaze presh" as Carlie Stylzz would say.

She just finished touring with Camplified this summer and has a new single out. Her Christmas song "Christmas Time With You" even played on a national music network last year. You can also buy her music on ITunes.

Watch her videos and listen to her music. You will see why I devoted a whole blog to her today. Her music may be pop-ish and seem like it is aimed at a younger crowd but so be it.

I know you will start seeing more and more of this girl in the future.

Follow her on Twitter
Like her on Facebook
Visit her Website
Watch her on YouTube

I love promoting people. I want to help everyone achieve their dreams. Maybe I should be a Professional Promoter. Geez, I don't know.

I wish you luck Payton!


love.

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Watch us on YouTube
Buy us on Etsy
Support us at "Born to be Loved" Adoption Dogs


No comments:

Post a Comment