Monday, September 17, 2012

Ants in my Pants

I know it is only Monday but I have something new that I am dying to talk about.

My blog!

I updated my baby a little bit today.

Notice the cool "About Me" section and all of the cool buttons!

I am proud of those buttons. They took me awhile!

They will make life so much easier. I won't have to put links to all of my pages on the bottom of every post. Woo Hoo!

Well, it is Monday and I am exhausted. I need to get my routine together.

I know I say it all of the time but I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HOUSE TO BE DONE!

I am so ready to have an everyday routine. Come on builders. Hustle.

Ok, take your time. I don't want my house to fall apart.

Tomorrow I am taking my picture for the my work's website and it is Suzy's first trip to the vet. Poor baby.

Now I am going to catch up on some "Switched at Birth" on ABC Family. You should watch it! It is good!

love.

no links woo hoo!

click on the links to the right  ======>

No comments:

Post a Comment