Thursday, September 6, 2012

What's New Wednesday and Throwback Thursday rolled into one!

What's New Wednesday

This week I would like to focus on what will quickly become my new addiction. The new Tanger Outlets less than 20 minutes from my house. Watch out back account, you will start dwindling!



It will be located on 45 Southbound between Dickinson and Texas City.

They are also building a brand new Buccee's with more than 60 pumps!

I have not received a lot of information on this complex but I can confirm that there will be Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Aldo, a Disney Store, Dressbarn, Gap Outlet, Lindt Chocolate, and New York & Company Outlet.

But if you know anything about these outlet malls, you know that there will at least be 100 stores.

100 stores, outlet prices, close to  home...could a girl ask for much more? I think not.

The official open date is Oct. 19th and I am sure there will be tons of grand opening sales.

Ladies (and gents) get ready for bankruptcy!



Throwback Thursday

 
This is my dad and I on my senior cruise in 2006. At this time in my life I like to reflect on times with my family and remember that those moments are so important!
 
 
Hey Twilight fans,
Be sure to watch the MTV VMAs tonight. It starts at 8/7 c! Rob and Taylor will be presenting the final trailer for Breaking Dawn 2. I cant wait for November 16th! By the way, I am still Team Robsten and am keeping my fingers crossed!
 
love.
 
 
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Watch us on YouTube
Buy us on Etsy
Follow us on BlogLovin


P.s I will be tweeting all throughout the VMAs so follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment