Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Whats New Wednesday

This is will be a short one. We just had something traumatic happen to Suzy. She was dropped and now she is acting funny so mommy and daddy are going to give her some loving. :(



What's new you ask?

Pink's new cd! I just listened to it on ITunes and I have to say that I love it, but I have always loved her. She is so talented.

She is one of the few artists that can actually just sing into a microphone without any tricks and sound amazing. Pure raw talent.

Go buy it!

Also, there is a new movie I am just dying to see.

Pitch Perfect.

Yea, it may not be every one's cup of tea and it probably appeals to 13 year olds but I am also excited about it.

It seems like a feel good movie and those are my favorite.

Hurry up October so I can go see it!

Well there ya go. Look up "Pitch Perfect" and go listen to Pink's new cd that dropped yesterday then you will all be on my level!

love.

check out the bottoms to the right to visit us on our other sites!  ====>

No comments:

Post a Comment