Monday, October 22, 2012

Dear Mom Monday

Dear Mom,

First off, I love you.

Second, I made some decisions today that will form my future and I could not be happier.

It is going to be long stressful road because it involves more school but I am ready for this. Halfway to 25 so I need to step it up.

I don't want to put it out there yet, you know, count my chickens before they hatch. But as soon as it is set in stone I will share with you.

I really want to make you proud.

I will keep you updated.

Love always and forever
Danielle


Just another Manic Monday today guys. I work 6 days straight, have a  University of Grandma class this weekend and a Halloween party.

Lets hope this week goes by without a hitch.

I am also trying to put my future plans in action this week. Crossing my fingers.

Well I have missed half of my favorite movie, Practical Magic, while I was catching up with y'all so now I shall go watch it on DVD or maybe Breaking Dawn...oh decisions.

By the way, anyone see that my wishing and hoping worked? Robsten is back together!

Yay for the world working in miraculous ways!

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment