Monday, October 29, 2012

Dear Mom Monday

Dear Mom,

Not a lot today. I am really just fed up with some people in my life. Is bad of me to say that I just don't like them anymore?

I feel like these people bring out the worse in me and I don't want any part in that. Excuse my language, but I don't want to be a bitch. I think I am just over it. Moving on seems like that best thing to do.

I really enjoy hanging out with the family and Travis. Losing you and Grandpa Sonny and Grandpa Jerry has made me realize that life is short and we should spend it with the people that mean the most to us.

I can't believe it is already the end of October. 2013 will be here before we know it. And I can not wait.

Well I have some things to do today, like clean, so I will keep this short but I love you and miss you everyday!

Love always and forever
Danielle

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment