Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday...blah

So I know I said I would make up for yesterday...blah blah blah. This is going to be short and sweet and I love you guys!

Dear Mom,

I hate Mondays. yes, hate is a strong word but it rightfully describes my emotion towards Mondays. Even though I have worked the past 5 days, I still feel like today was different. I guess it was the Monday blues. I am hoping Tuesday isn't such a Debbie Downer.

Nothing really exciting today. I went by the new house and picked up a puppy for Whitney. She is so adorable. Then I went to hangout at Dad's and Grandma's. I am really starting to like spending my evenings over there.

I even felt like a actual big sister today when I helped Jaysa with her homework.

Grandma and I talked about sewing machines and curtains for the new house. As the date of move in grows closer I am becoming more over-whelmed. Please give me strength to pull through this like I normally do. I know I inherited your trait of always finding a way and I plan on using it full force over the next few months!

Well I work tomorrow and then I have Wednesday off. Yay! I hope that I can be more entertaining for you and Grandpa Jerry and Grandpa Sonny over the next few days.

And please be with you know who as they are going through a hard time in the ICU. I know what will probably happen and please welcome him with open arms and a margarita. And also keep your long time friend in your thoughts and help her find the strength to wake everyday.

I know you are keeping us all under your wing, or leather jacket, and you are doing a great job. I miss you.

Love,
Danielle



Here is a picture of my cousin's new puppy...

 
 

And here is the puppy party.
 
Suzy wasn't ok with it until she figured out the puppy was not going home with us.
 
I will make up for "Short Story Sunday" by telling a really good story next Sunday!
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment