Friday, November 23, 2012

Catch Up Friday

Let's be honest.I missed Weigh-in Wednesday and Throwback Thursday. BUT I did upload a new vlog today.

A little behind I am but truthfully who wants to talk about weight at Thanksgiving?

Now Thanksgiving is over though and I have no excuse. I will shed these pounds before bikini season. I can do this.

I would like to share with  you my Black Friday outfit.

 
A little 70s, I agree.
 
I braved these Chevron pants today and let me just tell you, they were an attention getter.
 
I had seen them at Old Navy months ago. I tried them on and then decided not to get them, being the bargain shopper that I am. Well, I go back some time later and they are on CLEARANCE for $6!
 
It was just meant to be, I knew it, so I bought them. I love them, you may hate them and you can tell me about it but I will still love them.
 
This pictures is definitely motivation to lose weight though. Ugh.
 
I could roll all of my missed days into this one blog but you know what? I don't want to. We will just call it my Thanksgiving Break.
 
I got my sewing machine today. I am so excited. I don't know anything about it except how to thread it so as I learn I will post tutorials. I know I am not the only person out there who would like to learn how to use their sewing machine.
 
We can do this together. Moral support.
 
I will be making two wreaths tonight and uploading one or two tutorials, not sure yet. My tulle wreath tutorial has passed 4000 views! Woo hoo!
 
Thanksgiving break has come and gone. Black Friday is winding down and December is around the corner.
 
Supposedly our house will be done in the middle of December. Let's hope so I can help with some Christmas decorating tips.
 
Stay tuned, plenty of exciting stuff will be coming soon.
 
I am also working on TWO Christmas wine glass designs. Watch out for those!
 
love.


No comments:

Post a Comment