Monday, November 12, 2012

Dear Mom Monday

Dear Mom,

I am so sore today. I thought I was prepared for yesterday but low and behold I was not.

The Color Run made every muscle in my body feel like they are 80 years old and I love it.

I feel absolutely amazing, besides the physical pain. I am so proud of myself for completing  the 5k and in 35 minutes. That's about 10 minutes a mile. I don't think that is too bad for a first timer.

I definitely want to do more in the future. There is actually one on December 1st that my friends want to do. It is called the Glow Run. You run at night and wear glow bracelets and such and glow in the dark clothes. It sounds fun. Maybe I will make it a goal to beat my past time.

I am really am happy about the way that I feel today though, accomplished.

Anyways, I can't believe it is already the holidays. I always miss you so much during this time of the year. I wish you were here. I wish you would be able to come to Christmas at the new house but I know you will be there in some way.

I miss our Thanksgiving consisting of the Houston parade and then Cracker Barrel. Maybe I can talk Travis into doing it with me one year.

I miss you so much Mom. I know you are proud of me and that is my main goal in life. I want to give you something to smile about everyday. Well, except for today, you probably aren't proud of my nap I took all day.

Love always and forever,
Danielle

If you are interested in running The Glow Run in Houston, you can contact me and I will add you to the event on Facebook and you can join our team. It should be really fun.

I know there was suppose to be a vlog on Friday but YouTube is giving me problems so there will probably be about 3 vlogs uploaded this week. You're welcome.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your week. I hope it flies by fast because I am so ready to go hunting with my dad!

Check YouTube for the new blogs. I will post on Twitter and Facebook as soon as I post them so make sure you follow me. The links are to the right of this page ---->

See y'all Wednesday!

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment