Sunday, November 18, 2012

Short Story Sunday

This is going to be along the lines of the Chocolate Milk story. Just another random fact about me.

Obviously you know I am crafty. I love to craft, create, and experiment. Anything you want done, I will try.

I do wreaths, I paint, I do diaper cakes, I do jewelry, I do graduation caps. I do everything. But one of my favorite things to do is decorate.

I love to decorate. If I could choose my dream job it would be a party/wedding planner.

I can't explain the feeling you get when you see people appreciate your finished project.

This year I have only had the chance to decorate two "parties" and have been asked to help with a wedding in the spring.

I don't have a picture from my decorations for the birthday party I did. I wasn't aware that I would start blogging back in February or consider making a portfolio, but let's just say it was legit.

I do however have pictures from or team's cookoff tent this year. Our theme was pirates and I went all out.


above the port-a-potties



Me, dressed as a pirate, on our stripper pole boat





This is from the birthday party. Yo can somewhat see the decorations, a small portion.

So I may have gone a little overboard on the pirate them. Ok I get it, but everyone loved it!

This year we are doing Cowboys and Indians and I am going to try to tame myself. Luckily the base of the decorations that we have every year have a saloon feel.

I found that the things the people loved most were the things that they could wear so I am going to feel the center pieces with plastic cowboys hats and some Indian head dresses.

If you live in our area you will have to stop by. It isn't until April though.

Now that you have seen some of my work, actually hardly any of the good stuff, and if you want me to help plan a party, I have tons of ideas stored up so just contact me!

Oh and here is a diaper cake I did. I also love doing those.



Next week I think I shall elaborate on what cookoff means to me.

Well until next time, I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving week!

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment