Thursday, November 1, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Wow. It is November. Can you believe it?

It is hard for me to believe since it was 85 degrees in Houston today.

Will you please come and stay fall weather?

Side note: prayers out to the victims of Sandy. We know exactly how it is to be affected by a hurricane. May you have the strength to rebuild.

Now the good stuff...

In honor of Halloween, even though it is over, lets go back to 2008.
 
I can't believe that was 4 years ago.
Oh how times change...
including my hair!
 
 
I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween. Mine was good. Pretty chill but I am starting to like it that way.
 
Did anyone watch the special on MTV about Breaking Dawn Part 2? If not, you missed out. They had exclusive clip and Rob, Kristen, and Taylor all there. It was fabulous.

You know fall means Twilight season and this is the last one! Oh, how it hurts to be a Twihard!
 
I must now go change my guinea pig's cage but I am also uploading a new a vlog so be sure to check it out.
 
My How to Make a Tulle Wreath has passed 2000 views! whoop whoop!
 
I will also be adding a themed Thanksgiving glass to the Etsy store, still debating on a design.
 
Stay tuned everyone!
 
love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment