Thursday, November 15, 2012

Throwback Thursday

I should have labeled today "Twilight Thursday" in honor of the last midnight premiere we will ever have for the Twilight Franchise. Unless they re-make it in a few years but then I will not be interested.

If you follow the blog, you would know that I am a huge Twilight fan and would probably figure that I would be at the midnight premiere. Well I'm not.

Don't get me wrong. I did buy my tickets for the 10 pm showing for tonight a month ago but sadly I just woke at 10 and missed it. Am I bummed? Slightly, but I know that it will still be in the theatre after the deer lease this weekend and that it is not the end of the world, yet.

I look at it as though my Twilight days are not over yet. All of the people that went tonight have experienced the end and I still have a few more days to live in the fantasy land that is Forks, Washington.

Anyways, Throwback Thursday.

 

Well isn't this lovely. This would be my dance class in like 7th grade. I am the in the back row, farthest to the right. It's great right?

Since I am not at the Twilight movie, I am uploading the vlogs I promised you guys. It's a good way to make up for not going, doing something productive.

I am working on the Christmas wine glass but there is still time to order the Thanksgiving one. Check out the Etsy store!

Thanks for stopping by!

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment