Thursday, November 1, 2012

Weigh-In Wedensday

Well I have some good news. Last week I weighed 174, horrible I know but this morning I weighed 168!

I am super excited!

I have been eating salads and drinking diet dr pepper instead of regular and no fast food.

My body feels really good.

Here we go guys! So many changes in my life and I can't weight (haha) to share it all with you and take you with me!

I would also like to weigh in on a movie that a I saw a few weeks ago. "Perks of being a Wallflower"

I was really excited about this one because I love Emma Watson and it looked really good.

Well it was. It was an emotional rollercoaster but a really good one. I cried, I laughed, I smiled, it was amazing.

I totally recommend it to anyone who enjoys a feel good movie.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment