Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday

Weigh-In Wednesday as been a fail this week. No change in weight. Boo. I guess I deserved some bad foods since I finished the 5k in a decent time...WRONG!

Self-control, I am desperate to find you.

The highlight of today, which was definitely not stepping on the scale, was that our little Suzy passed her temperament test at my work today and can now go to doggy daycare when I work. This means that when mom and dad have work, Suzy does not have to be home alone.

I was so afraid that she would fail. She is a little feisty, but they said she passed with flying colors!

We also went to our first obedience class today. We are working on learning her name, sit, down, and walking on a lease.

Here's to having a well-behaved dog child!

Well I will see you guys tomorrow for Throwback Thursday and then I will be heading to the deer lease on Friday!

I am working on the vlogs for this week and last week as we speak so you guys should have lots of material to catch up on during Thanksgiving break.

Also, there is still time to order your Thanksgiving wine glass. The latest I can send them out to have them to you by Thanksgiving is Monday so there is still time. You can find them at my Etsy store. The link is on the side of this page!

Thanks so much for your support guys. I will not fail you on the weight loss journey.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment