Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday

Is it really Wednesday already? My three days off this week have flown by!

I did get alot accomplished today though.

I weighed in this morning, at the same weight.

It is frustrating that I am not losing weight but in a sense I am ok with staying the same rather than going up.

I know what I need to do to make it go down and believe me, I am working on it.

My friend and I decided today that we will be skinny by summer. That gives about 6 months.

Today I feel like I can finally say that my life is coming together. I went and registered for classes today and planned out the next few semesters. It will feel nice to finally have a degree.

I should have had a degree by now but life threw me curve balls, I made bad decisions, and now I must grow from them and lead myself down the right path.

With the house being almost done, boyfriend and I doing good, spending time with my family, focusing on my health, and going back to school I feel like I am in a good spot and can say that I am proud of myself.

Thanks to all of you I am also living my dream of being a blogger, writer, entrepreneur, and own my very own Etsy store.

Things are looking bright in my future and I can not wait to see where life will lead to next.

Since I have been so productive on my days off, I have finished all three of my Christmas wine glasses and they are available at my Etsy Store.



 
My camera really does not do them justice and I think they all came out adorable. Be sure to check them out.
 
I will be changing things up in December. Different themed posts but mostly the same so stay tuned.
 
Also, new vlog Friday will be happening this week so watch out for that.
 
Thanks for stopping by, I love you all!
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment