Monday, January 28, 2013

My Review and Weekend Wrap Up Monday

Today these two subjects are going to go hand in hand.

This weekend we had pur first Book (wine) Club. It was an absolute blast. We drank wine, made dinner, and had some quality girl time. Unfortunately, a good number of girls coul not make it so we decided to go out. It was fun but in my opinion I had more fun chillin at the house.

The plan was to make an appetizer, entree, dessert, and a craft. Well we made all of the food we just didn't do the craft. This week it was going to be a magnetic makeup board, which I am totally making this week!

We did make baked fried pickles, chicken Parmesan meatloaf cupcakes and skinny red velvet cheesecake cupcakes.

My review for this week will be on the food. And it was all delicious. I suggest you all make every single thing. It was all pretty simple to make also.

I have been eating leftovers since Saturday and I can tell you that fried pickles are not so good the second time around!

Here are all of things we made and were suppose to make!

This is all of us book clubbers out and about!
 
See y'all tomorrow with a new how-to!
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment