Monday, January 21, 2013

My Review Monday and Weekend Recap

Here it is, another Monday! Let's attack this week! I am about to attack Kinnect Nike Training.

My Review

This week is a weird one for me. I am going to recommend a movie but not a book.

Now let me explain. Once I hear that a book is being turned into a movie, I am that girl that runs out to get it and hope that I finish it before the movie is released.

Well this time I watched the movie first then bought the book because I wanted to know the original story.

Big Mistake.

The book totally ruined the movie for me. I wrote about this movie a few months ago and how it made me feel so good and made em go on a emotional roller coaster.

The book made me want to flush it down the toilet, but being the person I am, no matter how bad the book, I have to finish. So I did and I am so glad that it is over.

This book is none other than "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky.

Some of you may like it but I certainly did not. Absolutely loved the movie though.

The book just made Charlie a lot more weird than he was in the movie, quite like a creeper.

Read if you like, but it was not my taste.

Weekend Recap

1. On my way to lunch with a friend that turned into dinner also...
2. My lunch and dinner
3.Suzy and I chilling at outside eating crawfish. One jacket, two heads.
4.My first Panorama picture. In my car
5. Four older people in an old caddy, I hope I can be like that.
6. At the rodeo on Friday night. I loved his outfit.
 
 

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment