Thursday, January 17, 2013

Throwback and Advice from Your's Truly

Today my advice to you is to get ahead while you can.

With school starting, this is one of the most important things to do.

I have fell behind in the beginning multiple times, especially with online classes, and have never caught up.

This semester I am taking my last three classes to get my first degree and can not lose track.

I suggest that you do all of the assignments that are available to you in the first week or two, this way when major assignments and tests pop up, you can focus on them.

I know some of you are thinking "If I go ahead I will not remember the stuff I read or did when the class gets to that material". Surprisingly, if you actually do learn it, it will be familiar to you and you will better understand it because you will have some idea of what it is about already.

Make sure you stay on top of things and get ahead as much as possible. It will save you from so much stress.

On that note, I am going to go do homework and leave you with a throwback!

This from my cousin's wedding I think like 8 years ago. That is my beautiful mom on the left, then me, then my cousins and my aunt.
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment