Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday #1

This themed day made it to 2013. And this time it is going to beneficial and we are all going to make progress.

Starting this week I will be doing Nike Training on the XBOX Kinect and will be ordering the Insanity workout program on Friday.

Since we are in the new house, I will be cooking healthy meals, that I will probably find on Pinterest and will share with you if they are good or bad.

I am really looking forward to this. I know that I can do this and with all of your help, we can do this together. I help you, you help me. Support systems are the best when trying to lose weight.

I just wish you could all be here to tell me "Danielle, do not put that in your mouth" but I will just have to listen to my inner skinny girl.

This morning I weighed in at 172. I would like to get down to 122 by Memorial Day Weekend. That is ten pounds a month. I can do this.

I will just keep telling myself that, I can do this.

Let's change our lives this year y'all. Lets make this year the best one yet!

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment