Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

So I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I have lost 4 pounds since last week. I started out at 172.2, last week I weighed in at 175. Horrible I know. This morning I weighed in at 171.

I believe I lost the weight by simply eating better. I haven't started a workout regimen but I plan to.

The bad news is that I am sick :( I am not sure what it is. people are telling me strep, flu, or sinus infection.

My symptoms are achy body (this just started), a slight fever, hot/cold flashes, runny nose, itchy throat, a cough, and my ears are clogged and throbbing. Any ideas?

If this persist, I will be going to the doctor tomorrow or Friday.

In the mean time, boyfriend bought me some Mrady Gras King Cake Blue Bell ice cream that I can;t wait to eat, and yes I know, totally inappropriate for Weigh-In Wednesday....but I am sick!

see you all tomorrow, sniffles and all.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment