Monday, April 22, 2013

I am back!

Hey everyone! I am glad to announce that I am back to blogging. I am so sorry for the hiatus. Life has been a little hectic lately but now I am focusing on the things I want to and surprise, blogging is one of them!

Let's just act like I never left and get right back to it!

My Review

I am currently reading the "Beautiful Creatures" series and let me just tell you, I am in love with it. I am on the last book and the edge of my seat!

A couple series I have read in the past have seemed too long and by the time I have started the last book I am ready for it to be over, but this one is different.

It is about a young girl who is a "Caster" which is somewhat like a witch, and a young boy. They go on a crazy adventure with lots of emotions and obstacles. The world's fate is pretty much in their hands.

After I finish the last book, which my kindle says I am hallway through, I will let you know if the ending was good without giving away any secrets.

I highly recommend this series and a perk is that they made it into a movie which will be released on dvd in May.

Definitely check it out!

My Weekend

This weekend was our annual county cookoff where it is always a party!
 1. My dad giving away the "Biggest Turd" award that he won last year.
2. My cousin and I. His first legal cookoff.
3. Boyfriend and I on Saturday.
4. Party!
5. My friend Diane and I.
6. Some of my best friends and I.
7. Boyfriend and I again.
8. "I get it from my daddy"
9. Our theme was Cowboys and Indians.
10. Boyfriend and I on Friday.
11. Dancing on the pole.
 
 
I am so glad to be back everyone! All the themes days will be back and so will the weekly vlogs!
 
Check out our Harlem Shake attempt!
 
 See you tomorrow!
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment