Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up

I suppose I have a lot to catch you all up on. So I guess I will start with the thing I am most excited about.

If you have been a follower you know that my dream was to have my own boarding/daycare/shelter/grooming business. Well I don't exactly own my own business quite yet but I have received the opportunity to work with one and help it grow!

Over the past few months I have been learning how to groom and I can gladly say that I am now the groomer at Dog Dynasty.

I am super excited to start this chapter in my book and I know that it will give me a chance to grow overall.

On top of grooming, I will also be selling my wine glasses and wreaths there. I will probably start making pet clothing also. I can't express how excited I am!

We are feeling up our kennels fast with homeless dogs. We are going to strive to find them all forever homes. I think we are having an adoption day soon, I will spread the details when I know.

Here are some pictures of my playtime with all of our fosters on Wednesday.



And here are some grooms that I have done.





 
 
I absolutely love my new job!
 
In other news, I am still working on my book, striving to lose weight, and trying to be the perfect girlfriend so I can get a ring on it!
 
Please come with me on this adventure! I can not wait to share it with you all!

Today's vlog!

 
Look for them every Friday!

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment