Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's Monday

Oh Monday, you have returned.

This week marks the second week of finals, ten days till the Taylor Swift concert, and less than twenty days till our river vacation.

Overwhelmed is quite an understatement. But it is a good overwhelmed.

Life is actually pretty good right now. Thank goodness.

Despite the scare with my dad last week that rocked my world, in the bad way, I have found myself very happy in the past few days.

I know I have been happy because I have been enjoying life. I have spent time with my family, hung with my best friends, and have been a part of milestones. But we will get to the in the recap.

My Review
Oh let me just tell you, I was not a happy girl on Friday when I finished my most recent book series.

I have mentioned it before but now I have finished it.

It is the Bright Young Thing series by Anna Godbersen.

I was in love with this series. I could not put it down. The story was really good, kept you on your toes, and set in my favorite era.

It is about three young girls in the 1920s during prohibition who are put right in the middle of all of the action. I can't really tell you what happens because it will give it away.

It is SOOO good....until the last paragraph of the last book.

I am not going to lie, I am a sucker for feel-good ending and let me just tell you, you will not get it with this book.

I am not going to say that I will not recommend this series, I am just saying that be prepared for the last paragraph.

Weekend Recap
 
 
1.Suzy thinking she is queen of the mountain.
2. Jaysa at her soccer game. Drama Queen.
3. Trying to get a tan at the soccer game.
4. Representing my home state.
5. My glasses have probably seen that last of their days :(
6. Sangria!
7. Parker Butt's first birthday party.
8. It's a fiesta!
9. Jaysa and I at the birthday party.
 
See you tomorrow!
 
love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment