Monday, May 20, 2013

Too excited for a Monday

I can't believe this week is already here! Our annual Memorial Day River Trip is this weekend! I need a vacation so bad.

Here is our group pic from last year:
 
the serious one
 
The we like to party one


It is such a blast!
 
I will just tell you now, I will be out of town Thursday through Monday so I will most three posts but I will be on Instagram, Twitter, and Vine so be sure to follow me DJOYH
 
My Review
As you know, last Thursday I took my little sister to the Taylor Swift concert.
 
I was super impressed with it. She put on an awesome show.
 
We all left feeling a little famous and like Taylor's best friends. If you have the chance to go, you definitely need to!
 
Brett Elderidge and Ed Sheerhan opened for her and they were also amazing.

 
Ed Sheerhan
 
Before Taylor
 
The Vines I put together at the concert
She deserves every entertaining award she has ever received.
 

 
Weekend Recap
 
I didn't take a lot of pictures this weekend, I am sorry. I have been having battery problems with my phone but I will share what I have!
 

1. My business cards came in!
2. At Pat Green
3. Her booty was eating her shorts. Not attractive
4. Trash can at the exit, someone likes to party.
5. Didn't want to wait in line to take picture with Pat Green so we took a picture in front of him.
6. Jello shots for this weekend
7. Walking to the car after Pat Green
8. Memorial Day jello shot
 
 
 
Also, the vlog did not upload for some reason so I am working on it. Be sure to check the YouTube channel for it!
 
love.
 
 
I do not own the copyrights to these songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment