Monday, July 1, 2013

How-To Tuesday- Dog Leash Holder

So I saw an idea on Pinterest. It was for your bathroom to hold q-tips and such. I put my on twist on it and came up with my own collar and leash holder.

 
Bad picture, I know. I will take a better one when it is finally hanging on my wall.
 
Not all of the steps are pictured on here. This was a project that I started and created but my boyfriend screwed and cut. Thank goodness for him.
 
Materials:
old wooden pallet
plain, unpainted wood name plates from Michael's
mason jars
decorative hooks
the middle thingys to hold the mason jars on
blackboard paint
 
First I painted the name plates with blackboard paint and regular acrylic hunter green paint to match our d├ęcor at work (camo).


 
Then I stained the two pieces of wood boyfriend took off of the pallet.



 
Then boyfriend measure everything out strategically. He drilled everything in place and ta-da. I do know that he put back up wood on the back to stabilize everything.
 

 
If you attempt this, Good luck! I hope it turns out as great as mine.
 
;)
 
love.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment