Monday, July 1, 2013

Keeping it Short

I am doing just what the title says today. I am in for a long week and need to get to bed ASAP.
 
Over the weekend I went to the river worth a group of girls. It was a blast and I will elaborate on the blog later this week...promise.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tucker, the puppy I am taking care of is growing strong and more cute everyday. Eventually I will be searching for a new home for him. Boyfriend doesn't want another dog.
 
 
 
I made a delicious dessert. I have no recipe for it because it came from a box but it is called Oreo No Bake. SO GOOD! If you can find it, buy it!
 
 
 
 
Indoor soccer was rough last week...
 
 
And I started reading the Fifty Shades story again. I was in need of a good love story!
 
I will see you a tomorrow. There will be a How-To Tuesday!
 
Stay tuned.
 
love.



No comments:

Post a Comment