Sunday, July 21, 2013

Needing Inspiration

Last week I was motivated to write a post concerning the Trayvon Martin case and the death of Cory Monteith. I really wanted to express my views and get some things off of my chest but now that the time has come and gone, so has my inspiration so I will just say a few things on each topic instead of the full length paper I planned on.
 
Concerning the Trayvon Martin case, I am devastated with the actions of my fellow Americans. If a crime is committed then it should be punished. Under Florida law there was no law broke. There was not evidence to convict Zimmerman. He was simply defending himself.
 
As a woman in this country planning on getting my CHL I am comforted knowing that I can use my gun for my protection and will not be put behind bars for using it when I feel threatened.
 
I can not believe the people that are protesting this case. You are protesting your country's laws and regulations. What makes you think that you are right and the whole country and government is wrong?
 
In court you can not judge what is right and wrong. Personal opinions are not evidence. There must be cold hard proof. This protesting has to stop. It makes me embarrassed to be an American.
 
When is Texas going to secede?
 
Now, oh Cory. I am devastated along with the rest of the country. It is so hard to say goodbye to a young talent and even harder when it is self-inflicted.
 
Suicide is horrible. If anyone has or has had thoughts of suicide please reach out. I could tell you a million reasons that you should not do it. The number one reason is there is always a way out.
 
Please don't give up.
 
Anyways, with the serious stuff out of the way. Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine could have been better but Hey, I am alive and happy and that is good for me!
 
Today I have to turn in my defensive driving in and I am a meeting with a counselor at the college.
 
Changes are coming my way. I will keep everyone updated!
 
See you soon!
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment