Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Beginnings

This week I am going to focus on the "Weigh-In" rather than the "What I Wore." There will be a fashion post next week though!
 
If you read my post yesterday, you already know that I started a new routine.
 
On top of school, being a nanny, cleaning my house, and subbing in the school district, I have decided to eat cleaner and workout everyday during the week. Yes, I am taking weekends off for now.
 
As far as a menu you goes, I have not got that far. I am just eating more fruits and vegetables, grilled chicken, and other things with less carbs and calories.
 
The workouts consist of my weekly indoor soccer game, running (trying to work up to 3 miles at least), and the workout on my Kinect. I am alternating them throughout the weekdays.
 
I only started yesterday and I am still the same weight as lost week but I have hope that by next week I will see a difference!
 
We will see!
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment