Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How-To: Plan

I think everyone feels like this time of year is a good time to start something new, and New Years.
 
A new semester is starting, kids are going back to school, and routines have begun to form.
 
Well, like every other person who doesn't  have their life together yet, mine lacks a routine. So, I thought "What better time?"
 
Here I am with a calendar full of activities and a pantry and fridge full of healthy food.
 
The first step is to make goals.
 
My goals:
  • Get in shape
  • Look good for Vegas and the rest of my life
  • Make straight A's this semester
  • Be a good nanny to Parker
  • Keep my house clean
  • Get on a good sleeping schedule
Here is my strategy:


 
This is my calendar I made. Color-coded and everything.
 
I have my workouts, rooms being cleaned, and school times on every weekday. (I am taking weekends off).
 
I don't know how successful this will be but I am going to give it a try. I will let you know how it works!
 
I am super excited about it!
 
If you want to change your lifestyle, it starts with you. You have to commit and you have to finda resolution. This is my resolution and feel free to try this with me!
 
I will go into the workout part with more details tomorrow on Weigh-In Wednesday.
 
See you then.
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment