Sunday, August 18, 2013

Last Summer Monday

This is the last Monday of the summer. I can not believe it is already that time again!

But I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I absolutely love this time of the year. New school year, the fall, and the holidays. It is definitely my favorite time.

A lot of exciting things will be coming up over the next few months. Including our HUGE Halloween party and a trip to Colorado.

Tomorrow will actually be a How-To on how I made our invitations for the Halloween party. be sure to come back and check it out!

This past weekend had been quite fabulous if I do say so myself but I will just express with some pictures!
 
Weekend Recap

My first purchase for Steamboat Music Fest in January. So excited!

We went four-wheeling on Friday at an off road park in Crosby. It is called DSO. You can find the link HERE
Also, this is my new koozie that I just love. You can find it HERE. Their clothes and accessories are adorable!

Boyfriend and I. I look huge :(

Night ride!
 
The boys.

Boyfriend and I in the jungle

The cop let us come in to IHOP without shoes. She understand our muddy situation.

Sitting like a high school couple on the way home.

My friends' girlfriend's birthday at Howl at the Moon in Houston

Late night shot after Howl. Boredness took over!
 
Lots of exciting things this week, today I am going to a meeting. I don't want to give away any details until after it though.
Tuesday will be a Halloween Party Invitation How-To.
Wednesday will be a special Weigh-In and What I Wore from Saturday night.
 
Be sure to come back and check it all out!
 
Oh, and here is the vlog :)
 
 
See you tomorrow!
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment