Monday, August 5, 2013

Reconstructive Monday

Today has been a good day. I have planned out the next month of my life and have made goals but we will talk about that tomorrow on the How-To.
 
It has been a slow weekend and I am not upset about it.
 
I have read 1 and 1/2 books this weekend. I can not put them down! Every girl loves a good love story.
 
It is by the same author as a series I talked about a few weeks ago. I will save my review for next week though so I can tell you my whole opinion. I am half way through the last one so I should be done by the end of the week, who am I kidding? I should be done tomorrow!
 
I also am reading another series that I am really excited about but I will wait to tell you about that one too. I have only read the first book and the second one is just waiting for me on my Kindle.
 
Saturday I helped my cousin with a wedding. She does photography and I was her assistant. It was so much fun! I hope she asks me to do it again!
Here are all three pictures I have from the weekend!
 
Cup of Hot Choclolate #1
 
Cup of Hot Chocolate #2
 
Wedding Saturday
 
See you tomorrow!
 
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment