Thursday, August 1, 2013

Two Posts-One Day

I was unable to post my Weigh-In, What I Wore Wednesday yesterday. I spent the whole day with my Grandma visiting from Iowa, a soccer game, and celebrating my friend's birthday but here it is now!
 
 
Weigh-In
 
I have weighed in at 179. I have fell off the wagon lately and am pretty upset about it. I am trying a new system though and I will post it next week on the How-To Tuesday.
 
What I Wore
 
I am trying to better myself as a whole, which includes dressing up more, fixing my hair, wearing makeup, and accessorizing.
 
This was my first attempt for the Circus last Thursday.

Purse: Aldo
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Rue 21
Necklace: Rue 21
Earrings: Rue 21
Shirt: Old Navy
Bracelets: Rue 21
 
As you can tell, my wardrobe comes on budget!
 
My second outfit is from last Friday on a night out with my friends.
 
Shorts: Hollister
Shoes:Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Necklace and Earrings: A small boutique in New Braunfels, Texas. I will get the link as soon as I find the card!
 
I would like to add that these shoes from target were on clearance for $8.98! Go get a pair!
 
I hope you all enjoyed this slight change to Wednesdays!
 
See you tomorrow!
 
love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment