Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fan Girl

Moving on with the week of updates...

Last Thursday was one of the best nights of my life..ok, maybe that is an exaggeration but it sure was close.

I have been a Justin Timberlake fan since the absolute beginning of NSYNC. I am pretty sure I may have even watched The Mickey Mouse Club.

I have not missed him ONCE when he has been in Houston. Both NSYNC tours and his first solo tour, there was no way I could miss him this time when he came.

Originally I thought I would be in Vegas at the NFR when he was coming but my Vegas trip got cancelled so I scurried around last minute to try to find tickets to his sold out show.

Well, I did and boyfriend graciously paid for them. Isn't he a gentleman?

We didn't have the best seats but it was the best I could do without spending a thousand dollars. And let me just tell you, it was well worth every penny. Justin Timberlake for 3 hours...priceless.


My friend and I had an absolute blast. If you ever get the chance to go see him, please do. He is such a god entertainer...and pretty sexy.






My cousin's wife had front row seats, this was her view...

And one of our friends was in the v.i.p. area...

Lucky dogs. 
We may have not had his junk in our face but we still had a blast, and like we said the whole night, at least we were there at all!

love.


No comments:

Post a Comment