Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Go Figure.

Not only is this week and next super busy, but I woke up this morning sick. Yuck.
 I have so much that I need to do. Actually that is an understatement. I have extremely taken on more than I can handle. With that in mind, today's post will be short.

I would just like to brag for a moment. I decorated our whole house by myself this year, and yes, this means the outside lights too. Go me.

When I was little, my parents painted and sold the wooden yard ornaments. We had them for every occasion and even some we put out for no reason. Well, when my dad re-married and my mom passed away, some of them were handed down to me. This was the first year I was actually able to use them though.

So here it is. All of my 32 dalmatians! 
I am pretty proud of myself because this is the first time I have ever put up lights on the house or the flood lights to light everything up.

Go me!

love.



No comments:

Post a Comment