Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Monday!

Can you believe it is December? I follow Santa on Twitter and his countdown to Christmas is stressing me out! Where did this year go?

Like I said, I have a lot to catch you up on. Since it is Monday and I am back in my routine after the weekend, let's start with my newest goal. 

I have started to train to run the Disney marathon in January 2015. I know that seems far away but I have a lot of training to do. 

You know how I am with diets and working out, so I am going to try my hardest to actually keep to this regimen. Three of my guy friends are fitness-aholics and have agrees to help me do this. Kinda like personal trainers but not really. 

I will keep you updated on my progress. It is only just the beginning. I have a lot of sacrifices to make, like my favorite foods and drinking, but I am ready. 

Living a full, happy, healthy life is my new goal. So join me on this journey. We can help each other out.

The program I am following can be found on the run Disney website. You run on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. It says you don't have to, but I am going to cross train on the other days. 

Well, I've rambled on about this enough. Check back for more updates on my progress. If my diet is working, I will share that with you too. 

See you tomorrow.

Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment