Sunday, January 12, 2014

So much to look forward to!

Happy New Year everyone! I know I am a little late but I have been on vacation since the 4th and am now back on my regular schedule, kind of.

Today starts my new routine for my new life. Dieting and training for my marathon next January all starts today.

Usually I make the New Years resolution to be skinny and usually it's because I want to be "hot." Totally shallow, I know, but it is the truth. This year I have made a goal to change my life and to be healthy. Not because I want to change my looks, but because I care about my future and I want to feel accomplished. I can just imagine the feeling I am going to have when I cross that finish  line in Disney World next January.

I will keep you updated throughout the week and share my progress including my menu and exercises.
Now, let me get to the fun part and share my vacation with you.

For the past 5 or 6 years I have wanted to go to the Steamboat Musicfest in Colorado. It is five days jammed packed with Texas country music, skiing, and whatever else you find to do in the town. 

This year, I made it happen. Four friends (well two friends and their significant others at the time), boyfriend, and I all had the time of our lives this past week. We skied, enjoyed good music, good food, massages, natural hot springs, snowmobiling, tubing, and partying. It is hard to get on the list but if you ever get the chance, do NOT pass it up! Here are some pics:

Boyfriend driving me around on the snowmobile

 Boyfriend and I, he never smiles
Plane ride there

Beautiful town

 First day of skiing

Snow bunnies



 Favorite picture from the trip

Don't mind my face but I loved my outfit


Someone lost their pants in the bathroom at the bar...


Best friends

This is what love looks like...

 Randy Rogers Band

Girl Problems!

I also have a video I am in the process of uploading. It will be on this blog and my YouTube channel by the end of the day.

I will post on Facebook and Twitter when it will be available so follow me. The links are to the right at the top!

See you soon.

love.



No comments:

Post a Comment