Thursday, February 6, 2014

Daylight?

Today is the first day I drove somewhere in the daylight. No, I am not a vampire but am extremely lazy.
Go ahead and ask me when the last time was that I wore a bra or makeup.
Last Friday.
Yes, I have gone almost a week without leaving my house looking presentable. I don't think the few fast food runs and the dollar store called for it though.
I have applied for jobs and successfully watched seasons 1-6 of One Tree Hill. That's acceptable right? Oh yea, I have done some homework too.
One Tree Hill has put my life in a new perspective. I know that their lives are written previously and nothing is unexpected but the way it is all written, the love between the characters. I wish that could be real.
 I just want forehead kisses!

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment