Monday, February 3, 2014

Have you ever

Have you every wished for something to happen but then it did and it totally freaks you out? Well, tonight at 11:11 I did that. Not even an hour late, it happened. I won't go into detail to what it was but it made really happy. I'd like to think my mom is up there looking out for me. Maybe she puts my requests towards the front of the queue line. I don't really know but however it works, thanks for that.

On another note, I have been pulling all nighters and watching One Tree Hill on Netflix. I watched it when it was on tv periodically but now I am watching it from beginning to end. Let me just tell you, it is not an easy thing to do when it's that special week of the month. I have cried, laughed, yelled at the tv, and have been extremely jealous. The last one is irrational, I know that. It's a television show. I just don't understand how all of these high school students find these men that care so much for them. Can I please find a Nathan Scott? Can someone please wrap one up and place him on my doorstep?

"I could just hold you in my arms forever." Come on girls, who doesn't want that?

On another another note, my Christmas tree and outside lights are still up. They are unplugged but still up. I think I should probably do something about that.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment