Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sick and Tired

No, I am not talking about the Cross Canadian ragweed song. These are my feelings right now.
I am physically worn out. I knew these past few days would wear me down but I was not expecting to become ill because my body couldn't handle it.
I have literally been going non-stop the past two weeks. I thought my body could handle it but unfortunately it showed it's age yesterday.
Friday I left for Corpus Christi with one of my oldest friends. It was a total blast but we celebrated Spring Break like we were 19. News flash, we are 25.
We came home Sunday to turn around and get ready to go to the Miley Cyrus concert. That made it 12 nights in a row that I had been out.
DANIELLE you are NOT 21 anymore! Get a grip!
Ok, I got it. You're right and I am ridiculous.
Monday I woke up with a cold and cough, aching wisdom teeth and Aunt Flow.
Karma is a bitch.
I have so much to get done in the next two weeks and going out is not going to help. So hard work and focus here I come.

love.

P.S. Miley was awesome. Girl can sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment