Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back In The Game

Hello Blog Followers,
         Here were are again at the start of a new school year. "You're 26 Danielle, why does that matter to you?" you may ask. Well, here is your answer. It matters. I am currently being a substitute teacher so work starts up again but also, this first day of school each year is always a new start to me. A new academic school year is starting and so is a few other things. You can probably guess that I did not stick to my diet and exercise plan, you are correct. Today that starts over for me. I am trying to work hardcore on my book and I have started my own online boutique. I am going to focus on work and saving money. I need to get my shit together to say it bluntly. So, Hello August 25th. I am Danielle and I am going to own this year.

Sorry I have been M.I.A this summer. It has been a blast and I will catch you up on ALL of the details in futures blogs. I am not promising blogs everyday, I will blog when I please. Follow my Facebook Page and on Twitter to get updates on when I post. They will be worth reading, I promise. I am going to let you in more and include every detail that I possibly can.

I have a lot of adventures coming up in the next few months, I want to share all of them with you! Next Saturday I will be driving to Iowa with my Grandma to spend two weeks. I am so excited to get away from the Texas heat and relax with no humidity. I am also trying to talk my grandma into letting me drive to Indianapolis for a day. I NEED to see Lucas Oil Stadium. Colts fan here.

We will be playing catch up and I will be keeping you in the loop of my life and it's crazy, spontaneous, sometimes tragic, events.

See you soon.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment