Wednesday, December 3, 2014

All The Feels.

If I lay here and watch One Tree Hill anymore, I think I will be worse than an old cat lady.

I'm at the Peyton and Lucas wedding episode and it just makes me cry. All of it.

It makes me so thankful for what I have in life. I am beyond thankful for the people I have decided to surround myself with. They are all so unique and caring, I couldn't ask for more.

One of my oldest friends called from Alabama tonight and we talked on the phone for a good hour. Sadly, we hadn't talked in months but tonight, it was as if I talked to her yesterday. I love that. I love that I can just pick up where we left off.

There is so much I am thankful for truly.

I am happy that I decided to get back into dance tonight. My body may not be what it use to be but I can work on it. I may be at my heaviest weight ever but that's okay, I can change it. I will change it.

One day, I will get married and I WILL look hot in my wedding dress. I don't want to start on the wedding rant. That could be it's own post.

I am thankful for my family, and I am thankful that I have grown closer with them over the past years. My cousins and I have really started to act as friends and I would not have it any other way.

I am thankful for all of you. Somehow, I come back and always have page views. I don't know how but I love you all for it. I promise I will start having better content.

I am out for the night. Time to watch Leyton say "I do."

If you get bored, you can watch the first two videos in my new YouTube series. "Wine Talks."

love.



No comments:

Post a Comment