Monday, January 19, 2015

So what you're saying is...

I am potentially the biggest loser around. That's okay, I will own up to it. 

I finished One Tree Hill for the fourth time last night then had every intention of starting Greek over again today. Unfortunately, I came to find out that Netflix no longer streams Greek. #heartbroken.

Welcome to 2015 everyone! It is going to be one wild ride. 

It started with a trip to Colorado and has a lot more adventures to come. Let me break it down for you.

January- Colorado trip, Friend's wedding
February- Mardi Gras. Cousin's wedding
March- Rodeo, Two friends' weddings
April- My Birthday, Cookoff
May- Memorial Day River Trip
June- DISNEYWORLD, Cookoff
July- River Trip
August- Friend's Wedding
Septemeber- Friend's wedding in NC
October- Hopefully Vegas

I am sure there are more things that I am forgetting but let me just say, its filling up pretty quickly and I could not be more excited. Especially the Disneyworld part...

Like I say always, I will keep up with the blog better this year. I have missed you guys. I have already started to vlog again and I will always leave the links in here. I am also going to do some crafts and plus-size styling. Hopefully there will be some diet and exercise entries also. We shall see.

As for now, I just want to say welcome to 2015. Make it the best year yet! Only you can prevent forest fires. Live it to the fullest. Make lemons into lemonade, and other cliche you can think of!

love.

P.S. Here is the video of our ski trip this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment