Sunday, May 3, 2015

Catching Up

I already missed a day in May, way to go Danielle. To my defense, I was in a place where uploading a video and blogging was just not going to happen. I also learned that I can not upload videos from my phone on Youtube. Darn.

Since I did miss yesterday, I uploaded two videos. The first one is a short vlog of some of my weekend. We traveled to College Station to celebrate a friend's birthday and to hang with another friend's brother. Needless to say, we had a blast.


The second video is from me partnering with Influenster and Walgreen's last month. I was sent Tresemme Perfectly (Un)done shampoo and conditioner complimentary for me to try out. If your interested in teaming up with major companies, its easy! Just visit influenster.com.

#DiscoverNewFavorites

Make sure you visit my actual Youtube channel and SUBSCRIBE! Links are all on the right of this page.

#1aDayNmay y'all!

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment