Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Day 5, Having the time of our lives!

Day 5 brought a pause to our Disney exploring and led us to or next adventure at Universal Studios. 
I can say that every time I have been to Florida to go to Disneyworld, I have also gone to Universal Studios. I love that place.
And even though they built the amazing Diagon Alley in it's place, I sure do miss Jaws.

I will include everything we did on the Universal Studios side today. Tomorrow will be the Islands of Adventure. Harry Potter world will have it's own post. I am pretty passionate about it, of course.


The meet and greets with the characters here are pretty cool. They just walk around and are more than willing to sign your autograph book and pose for a picture.
Popeye was awesome. 



My ride advice, skip the Terminator. It is extremely outdated. My dad fell asleep in it and I was pretty close.
There is only one outdoor roller coaster at this park. The Rip it Rocket I believe. It is alright, not very high speed. You do get to pick your own song to listen to during the ride though. It has like a built in ipod.
Most of the rides are indoor and involve a lot of technology and visual effects. They are like moving motion rides. They are pretty awesome. My favorites were Transformers, and of course Gringotts.
E.T. is still there and is still just as amazing as it was in the 90s.

Warning: The Mummy ride's sign has the same warnings as the other rides that are moving motion rides. THIS IS A ROLLER COASTER.
My sister and I had no idea what we were getting ourselves into when we got in line. It was fun though.



My tip for you is to get the express pass. We got the one where you get to use it once on every ride and it was worth it. We were able to ride every ride in record time. 

See y'all tomorrow.


love.

No comments:

Post a Comment