Tuesday, July 21, 2015

So mad at myself.

Not only am I mad that I missed posting about the second part of Harry Potter World today, I am mad that I have let all of my feels take over.

One week a month everything makes me cry. I even cried during the 10 year anniversary show for So You Think You Can Dance. Who does that?

Of course, when I am feeling down, I have to look at things that will make me feel extra down.
I was trolling on Facebook and somehow ended up on my cousin's page. She lost her mom the day after Christmas which makes me want to just roll up in a ball and cry.

My Belle shirt is soaking wet, just saying.

My heart hurts so bad for my family and all of our losses. I know that everyone goes through it, everyone loses their loved ones. I just feel like when it rains, it always pours with my family.

I also feel like that our family gets random people taken away. In my mind, I have lost too many cousins, aunts, uncles, etc for my age. Maybe I am just being bias.

Point being, I am taking off today, and maybe tomorrow. I just have to much to do and well, am just being a girl. I will post my Hogsmeade review soon though.

This weekend I will be volunteering at the Space City Comic Con. I have never been to one and I am super stoked.

If you have been reading my blog, you will know that I am kinda obsessed  with One Tree Hill. Well, guess what guys.... Three of the actors are going to be there, including Chad Michael Murray. Woot Woot. (oth reference)

I will see you all soon.

If you get my reference, comment below!

love.


No comments:

Post a Comment