Wednesday, November 11, 2015

It's That Fall Weather Y'all.

I don't know what it is about these fall months that makes me want to write. Maybe it is the idea of cuddling on the couch by a fire with some hot chocolate and my thoughts. I don't have a fire so lets replace that with a blanket and some Netflix. 

A whole lot has been going on lately and I have a few posts that I intend on sharing with you about my adventures. 

Let's start from the beginning. Some of you may already know that I am a substitute teacher. If you didn't, Hi, I'm Danielle, a substitute teacher.

I was asked to long-term sub for the high school's dance teacher from August to November. Of course I said yes because well, dance is my thing. I would say that it has kept me pretty busy. I work every day (except weekends) and am loving it. For the most part, it has been great, but it is high school so there have been some ups and downs. Overall, it has been fun.

Next week is my last week in this position. It is bittersweet. I will miss dancing every day and some of the kids but let's be honest, I am ready for Thanksgiving break. Aren't all teachers?

I've also been teaching three classes at a local dance studio. I love it. I find it so amazing that dance has made its way back into my life. I'm literally surrounded by it.

I have been in contact with the local community colleges. I intend in re-enrolling come spring semester. I am a few classes away from obtaining degrees in a few fields. I just have to decide which one I want to pursue. I am also visiting a few other options.

I would like to get my book completed. I think I am going to self publish it to Amazon but I have not fully decided yet. I definitely would like to focus on it over the next two months though. 

I have been on two vacations and have one more planned in December. I am also debating about going to the OTH convention in March. It is just expensive.

Well, that is enough updating for today. I will be back with some more interesting posts. Stay tuned.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment